AIGETOA UP East Bank Account Details
Please join us on Facebook too
Bank Name & Address: State Bank of India, Mahanagar, Lucknow-226006
Account No: 030351477128
IFSC Code: SBIN0008189
Mr. Rajeev Kumar, LKO (Finance Secretary) -9417706655
Email id: email@example.com.
Meeting with Hon'ble Governor Shri Ram Nayak 19.04.2018
|Memorandum regarding formation of BSNL's Tower Subsidiary Company|
|File Size:||3779 kb|
All association and Union march to Raj bhawan Lucknow
SDERR Amendment Reg. 19.04.2018
COURT CASE UPDATE ON STANDARD PAY SCALE 27.02.2018
MEETING WITH HON'BLE MOSC 24.02.2018
Meeting between Shri Manoj Sinha, Hon'ble Minister of State for Communications and All Unions and Associations of BSNL.
3rd Pay Revision : So far, the DoT has been maintaining that BSNL employees are not eligible for 3rd Pay Revision. In today's meeting the Hon'ble Minister agreed that the issue of 3rd Pay Revision of BSNL employees would be processed and would be taken for the approval of the Cabinet. He directed Secretary to take up the matter personally with Secretary, DPE. This is a great achievement. We have broken the stalemate that prevailed in the Pay Revision issue. At the same time we have to be vigilant, till the final approval is given by the Cabinet.
Formation of Subsidiary Tower Company : The AUAB representatives expressed their apprehension that in the name of formation of the Tower Company, the 66,000 mobile towers of BSNL are being snatched away from BSNL. They also pointed out that the decision of the Cabinet that, the Subsidiary Tower Company would remain under the control of BSNL Management, has been violated, through the appointment of an IAS officer as the CMD of Subsidiary Tower Company. They further pointed out that even BSNL Management was not taken in to confidence in the appointment of an IAS officer as the CMD of the Subsidiary Tower Company, which clearly shows that the Subsidiary Tower Company would not be under the control of BSNL Management. Hon Minister was non committal and the reply given by the Hon'ble Minister in this regard is not satisfactory. The AUAB has to find ways and means to ensure the rolling back of the Subsidiary Tower Company.
Pension Revision : The representatives of AUAB strongly argued that pension revision should be done to the BSNL pensioners. It was pointed out that the BSNL pensioners and the Central Government pensioners are covered by the same rules. They argued that when pension revision is settled for the Central Government pensioners, the same should not be denied to the BSNL pensioners. The Hon'ble Minister assured that needful action would be taken to settle this issue and directed Secretary to take necessary action.
Calculation of Pension Contribution : It was strongly argued that pension contribution in respect of BSNL employees cannot be calculated on the basis of maximum of the pay scale, when the same is calculated on the basis of actual basic pay, in the case of Central Government employees on deputation. It was pointed out that as per the DoP&T order issued in 19.11.2009, pension contribution of the Central Government employees is being deducted on the basis of actual pay only, w.e.f 01.01.2006. The Hon'ble Minister directed the Secretary, DoT, that this issue should be settled as per Government orders.
Allotment of 4G spectrum to BSNL : The AUAB representatives pointed out that it will be extremely difficult for BSNL to compete with the private operators, without providing 4G service. They strongly argued that the proposal of the BSNL Management, for the allotment of 4G spectrum by the Government, should be accepted. The Hon'ble Minister replied in the positive and assured that needful action would be taken and spectrum will be allotted to BSNL.
Reduction of retirement age from 60 to 58 : The AUAB representatives strongly argued that the retirement age of the BSNL employees should not be reduced from 60 to 58, as a measure for the revival of BSNL. The Hon'ble Minister told that the government is not having any proposal to reduce the retirement age from 60 to 58.
Left out issues of the 2nd PRC : The AUAB representatives pointed out that this issue is lingering on very long time and needs to be settled. The Hon'ble Minister stated that this issue would be looked into by the Secretary, DoT.
At the end of the meeting, the Hon'ble Minister stated that the representatives of AUAB could meet him again, as well as the Secretary, DoT, in continuation of today's meeting. The representatives of AUAB heartily thanked the Minister for his positive response to most of the issues.
After the meeting with the Hon'ble Minister, a meeting of the AUAB was held in the FNTO's office. All the General Secretaries expressed their satisfaction with regards to the progress in the issues. They also expressed the view that all these have happened only because of the united struggles and massive mobilisations by the entire Non-Executives and Executives, for which they deserve appreciation. We are extremely thankful to CMD BSNL to impress upon Hon MoSC for arranging the meeting
It will be pertinent to mention that as against opinion circulated by some groups that "left over issues of second PRC" has been added in the agenda for the name sake only, the fact is that current organisational program has given a new dimension to the left over issues of "standard pay scales of E2 for JTO/JAO/Equivalent and E3 for SDE/AO/Equivalent" which Hon'ble Minister has taken into cognisance and directed to send it to DPE for comments on the PO issued while the left over quantum for the Superannuation Benefit is being placed actively before BSNL management. This is what unity amongst employees can bring.
We sincerely request all the employees and executives to remain united and compliment each other towards the settlement of the pending issues.
MARCH TO SANCHAR BHAWAN ON 23.02.2018
The March to Sanchar Bhawan was flagged off from the Eastern Court Building, Janpath to Sanchar Bhawan. Before commencement of the march all India leaders of different trade unions of CITU, INTUC, AITUC etc i.e. Comrade Shri Tapan Sen, Hon'ble Member of Parliament and Secretary General CITU, Shri Vidhya Sagar Giri, Secretary, AITUC, Shri Jile Singh, INTUC leaders addressed the gathering and extended their full support to the struggle of BSNL employees.
The March was forcefully stopped by Delhi Police at Sansad Marg Police Station near Sanchar Bhawan. On the assurance of police to arrange a meeting Secretary Telecom, it was decided to hold a meeting at that place. The meeting was addressed by all the General Secretaries of participating Unions and Associations.
After the meeting, the leaders from Unions and Associations were escorted by Police to Sanchar Bhawan to arrange a meeting with Secretary (Telecom).
Secretary (T) along with SS (T), JS (A) and Director (PSU) attended the meeting in the presence of Police and hold the discussions. All the leaders expressed their displeasure and concern against the negligent attitude of DoT administration towards the issues of BSNL employees. Secretary DoT explained that the issues are already in her knowledge but she is not the final authority to decide. Matter shall be discussed tomorrow with Hon'ble MOSC (I/C), head of the organization for consideration. Regarding 3rd PRC Secretary (T) mentioned that matter has already been referred to DPE for comments. She further mentioned that she is supporting BSNL being a state owned company.
After the meeting with Secretary (Telecom) all the General Secretaries met CMD BSNL and Director (HR) BSNL Board and apprised about the discussions took place with Secretary (Telecom). CMD informed that in tomorrow's meeting he will also remain present along Secretary (Telecom) in the meeting with MOSC (I/C).
All the General Secretaries of all Unions and Associations will meet tomorrow morning at 1100 hrs to discuss the strategies for the meeting with Hon'ble MOSC (I/C) and thereafter will meet with MOSC (I/C) at 12.30 hrs.
The future course of action shall be decided all the outcome of the meeting with MOSC (I/C).
DOT WITHDRAWN ITS EARLIER LETTER 23.02.2018
DoT withdrawn its earlier letter No. 24-1/2018-SR dated 21.02.2018 vide which latest status on the charter of demands of Unions and Associations was intimated
Letter from CGM UP(East) 22.02.2018
GS presenting memento on behalf of AIGETOA UP(E) 22.02.2018
Updates on JTO RR 2014 12/02/2018
Soon after, AIGETOA filed a legal suit at Hon CAT ernakulam and fight for pay and status protection of JTO Cader.
After some heated hearings, on various months - We got stay on
(1) Clasue -10 of JTO RR Which states retrospective implementation of Pay & Status of already recruited JTOs can't be made effective
Thereafter, we filed another rejoinder in the same case for getting the direction of the court for upgrading E2 Scale for JTOs in JTO RR 2014 also as BSNL has approved E2 scales for JTO/JAO/Equivalent.
Presently, reply of BSNL is awaited on our rejoinder to get the E2 scale which will be beneficial for entire JTO batches ( especially all JTO batches from 2007 onwards including latest LICE JTOs of 2013,14 and DR JTO 2017
CHQ CEC discussion on all HR issues 11/02/2018
Replacing of MT by Internal Fast track promotion mechanism should be taken up by JF immediately and if not possible at JF, AIGETOA alone will go for it through all possible means.
E2,E3 and 22,820/Pay loss: AIGETOA will initiate mass representation movement for the issue to PMO,MOC,DOT secretary,CMD, Dir HR and CGMs. AIGETOA decided to reopen the equal work equal pay case which was lost earlier by applicants with suitable modifications in the representation for settlement of the Pay Parity issue.
Legal fight: CHQ decided to go by legal battle on various HR issues like E2,E3 , * *weightage of qualification in promotions as per Madras high court.
On 30% SAB and pension scheme from date of joining in BSNL for BRs, Separate association for BRs and many more issues will be fought in legal way.
The JTO RR case at Ernakulam for replacement of E1 scale by E2 in JTO RRs for whole JTO grade and stopping the degradation of JTO pay scales to be followed for Speedy Judgment and if needed, more advocates to be hired. Application to be filed for pronouncing the DoPT Judgement at Ernakulam urgently.
CHQ also discussed about the falling revenues of BSNL and expressed it's concern.AIGETOA soon will submit it's views in developmental issues shortly.
Other details will be circulated soon
5th Circle conference of AIGETOA UP(East) Live 09/02/2018
5th Circle Conference , Annual General Meet 01/02/2018
AIGETOA,UP(East) cordially invites you to the
5th Circle Conference , Annual General Meet
General open session on ”Role of BSNL in Digital India”
to be held on
10.30 hrs ,09.02.2018 (Friday)
Conference Hall , School for Environmental Sciences, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University , Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow, UP – 226025
Performa for EPF Arrear of Training Period 14/04/2016
URGENT FORMS TO BE SUBMITTED TO YOUR AO(C) 10/04/2015
So, following documents are to be submitted for onward submission to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner, Lucknow: (1) FORM-2 (for Declaration and Nomination) – One duly filled & signed copy by Employee and Employer both and Two duly filled & signed copy only by the Employee.
(2) FORM-5 (For submission to EPFO) - Two duly filled & signed copy only by the Employer.
(3) FORM-11( For KYC and linking of old A/c No.) – One duly filled & signed copy by both the Employee & Employer and Two duly filled & signed copy by the Employee.
On receipt of above all documents, the process of linking the old EPF A/c nos. to the Employees New EPF A/c No. will be processed by Circle Office, BSNL , Lucknow.
Click here for LIST of Employees with EPF/UAN No. & above FORMS.
UAN NOs Allotted to CGMT Circle Office Lucknow 02/10/2014
Click here for the list.
UAN NOs Allotted to Mobile Unit, Lucknow 26/08/2014
ALL OTHER SSAs are requested to contact their AO(Cash) for getting their UAN.
Joint Meet of AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA UPE 14/08/2014
The assignment was done regarding member verification of AIGETOA/AIBSNLEA vis-a-vis total executive strength in UP (East) Telecom Circle and it has also been observed that we are numerically much more ahead as compare with other association. It has been desired to strengthen the moral of executive to have a thumping win for our association with joint effort in the upcoming member verification.
Pratapgarh AGM & AIGETOA Distt. Body Formation 14/08/2014
S No Post Executive name Contact no
1 Distt. President Er Mohd Taufique Khan, SDE 9415334777
2 Distt. Vice President Er. Ashish Mishra, JTO 9453297222
3 Distt. Secretary Er. Pawan Kumar Panday, JTO 8004940510
4 Asstt. Distt. Secretary Er. Neeraj Ranjan, JTO 9415790605
5 Distt. Treasurer Er Jitendra Tripathi, JTO 9415700005
Barabanki AGM & AIGETOA Distt. Body Formation 14/08/2014
S.No Post Executive name Contact no
1 Distt. President Er. Deepak Verma, JTO 9451101171
2 Distt. Secretary Er. Gyanendra Verma, JTO 9415007888
3 Asstt. Distt. Secretary-I Er. Suneel Kumar Jaiswal, JTO 9415049955
4 Asstt. Distt. Secretary-II Er. Jitendra Verma, JTO 9452053800
5 Distt. Treasurer Er. Sumaer Jain, JTO 9450745900
Gorakhpur AGM & AIGETOA Distt. Body Formation 14/08/2014
S No Post Executive name Contact No
1 Distt. President Er Varun Shanker, SDE 9415050065
2 Distt. Vice President Sri Virendra Kumar, JAO 9450818118
3 Distt. Secretary Er. Sushil Kumar , JTO 9415705707
4 Asstt. Distt. Secretary Er. Pawan Kumar Jaiswal ,JTO 9415043334
5 Distt. Treasurer Er Mritunjay Vishwakarma, JTO 9453016377
Banda AGM & AIGETOA District Body Formation 08/05/2014
New elected AIGETOA representatives of District Body of Banda SSA are as under:
Post Executive Name Contact No.
1. Distt. President Er. Dharmendra Singh 9415569565
2. Distt. Vice President Er. Raghuveer P. Panchal 9415044140
3. Distt. Secretary Er. Dinesh K. Gupta 9415054468
4. Asstt. Distt. Secretary Er. Arun K. Sahu 9451091510
5. ADS –II (Org. Secy.) Er. Abhishek Srivastava 9450227824
6. Distt. Treasurer Er. VinaySrivastava 9415025249
श्री एस॰एस॰ चौधरी, परिमंडल सचिव, श्री एस॰ के॰ गौतम, परिमंडल अध्यक्ष तथा ए॰आई॰जी॰ई॰टी॰ओ॰ए॰ (AIGETOA) उत्तर प्रदेश (पूर्व) की नव-गठित CEC (कार्यकारिणी) को माननीय मुख्य महाप्रबन्धक दूरसंचार उ॰प्र॰(पूर्व) ने औपचारिक मान्यता प्रदान की।
New Executive Committee of AIGETOA UPE 28/03/2014
Glimpses of the event are attached below:-
Click here for facebook group pics .
AGM Venue and Schedule of Meeting 04/03/2014
Doorsanchar Officer Colony
Sector-B, Aliganj near Kapoorthala,
Schedule of meeting is also attached
Online Nomination for Circle Body Posts 28/02/2014
Cont. AGM of AIGETOA UPE on 9/3/2014 27/02/2014
AGM of AIGETOA UP East on 09/03/2014 25/02/2014
AIGETOA UPE meet with UPA Chairperson Smt. Sonia Gandhi and Congress vice President Shri Rahul Gandhi 25/02/2014
Today, Aigetoa Delegation led by Circle Secretary of UP(East) Circle Shri Jai Prakash along with Circle President Shri Ashutosh Pandey, Circle Executive body member Akhilesh Prakash, Raebarely District Secretary Sh. Harvansh Maurya, District President Sh. Sunil Kumar Dubey, ADS Sh. Neeraj Yadav and DVP Shri Sanjay Kumar met Hon’ble Chairperson of UPA Smt. Sonia Gandhi and submitted the memorandum in regard to our issues and the injustice that is being done to the direct recruits of BSNL. The meeting lasted for around 10 minutes wherein each and every issue was explained in detail by the representatives of AIGETOA. Smt. Sonia Gandhi acknowledged the issues and assured the members that she will definitely look into the various issues and direct the concerned persons for necessary action.
Earlier, delegation of UP EAST circle led by circle president Ashutosh Pandey, Circle Finance Secretary Asin Irshad, Executive Member Shri Abhishek Verma, Raebarely District Secretary Sh. Harvansh Maurya, District President Sh. Sunil Kumar Dubey, DFS Sh. Brijesh Kumar Varun and DVP Shri Sanjay Kumar met Hon’ble Vice President of Congrsss (I) Shri Rahul Gandhi and submitted the memorandum in regard to the issues and injustice met to the direct recruits of BSNL. In the brief meeting, the representatives apprised Shri Rahul Gandhi about the issues. Shri Rahul Gandhi assured to look into the matter.
Urgent-Financial Contribution for Agitation 13/02/2014
Demonstration at Circle Office Lucknow 12/02/2014
Meeting with CMD BSNL at Lucknow 07/02/2014
The above said delegation of AIGETOA UPE especially emphasized upon E2 Pay Scale for JTOs and 30% Super-Annuation benefit. CMD BSNL responded warmly and has assured to look in to the matter positively.
Confirmation of JTO's 29/01/201
Notice to SSA Heads 23/01/2013
CS meet with CGMT 22/01/2014
Signature Campaign and Memorandum Submission 21/01/2014
This association appeal to all Direct Recruits irrespective of member of this association, to spare your precious time to read the memorandum attached herewith carefully and verify the facts yourself. You may refer various rules, guidelines and order available on DPE website to verify the facts. It is sure that we are suffering just because either we are not much conscious about our pay, career and retirement benefits or we think that few people are fighting for the same which is sufficient. BSNL board have no authority to finalize the pay, career and retirement benefits of PSU executives, it is only Government of India through Department of Public Enterprises orders of which is binding on BSNL board.
Top leadership has decided to go for indefinite hunger fast from 3rd Feb-2014. This association only request all direct recruits to please keep your differences apart, get together SSA wise, sign this memorandum and send the same to each and every authority mentioned in the memorandum. All of you are further requested to please submit the copy of the same memorandum to your local MLA's and MP's and discuss about the issues. We are sure that your commitment to "Fight Against Right" will make a big difference in your present living, social status and future security for which we all deserve.
This may be treated as most Urgent
CEC meet detail on 11/01/2014 13/01/2014
1. The two volunteer Sh. Shankar Saran Chaudhary and Sh. Pankaj Kumar Singh gave their name for hunger strike. Other Zone/district are instructed to have similar meeting and forward the name of volunteers.
2. We will form group of 5 members who will reach to Delhi on every day after 2 feb.013. All volunteer submit their name to CS/CP.
3. The monthly collection must be regularized by each SSA and zonal secretary/vice president must enure the SSA covering their Zone.
4. The meeting with other executive association Circle Secretary regarding proposed hunger strike.
CEC Meet on 11/01/2014 04/01/2014
Central Executives Committee meeting of AIGETOA was held on 28th and 29th Dec-2013 at New Delhi along with the Circle representatives as invitees. The main agenda of this meeting was to discuss and decide the next course of action in respect of non-resolution of the issues and non-compliance of the agreement between this association and BSNL management issued vide record of discussion dated 8th Aug-2013 even after passage of more than four months.
It was unanimously resolved that association will not tolerate this breach of trust by BSNL management which is dangerous for any organization. Employees have every right to raise their voice in respect of their issues but BSNL management despite of a well written agreement reached after the long protest has remained reluctant and indifferent to resolve the genuine issues till date. The issues which this association has raised are not demands but the basic entitlements recommended by DPE and Govt. of India but even then the BSNL management has remained passive for long time in implementation of these recommendations. Passiveness of the BSNL management is not only causing direct loss to the executives but also lowering the morale of the executives which is badly affecting the performance of the company.
Members of this association have already faced salary cut and other vindictive actions at various places because we dared to raise the genuine issues. During last five years, we have invested our heart, soul, blood and hard earned money for the resolution of the issues. We just cannot remain mute spectators; we just cannot leave the issues to remain unresolved. It is unanimously resolved that Association shall initiate the agitational program from where it was left last time and give befitting reply to such breach of trust. No action can stop us in the way of fight for right. We have decided that we will not care for even our lives if the situation goes to that extent.
· It was resolved that if BSNL management does not come out with resolution of our issues in totality in next 10 days, this association will serve the notice for indefinite hunger fast 3rd Feb-2014 onwards. It has been resolved that GS and President along with other volunteers will sit on the indefinite hunger fast till resolution of issues. In between association will pursue with the management for amicable resolution of the issues and also pursue with other association and unions to seek their support in resolution of the issues.
· It is also resolved that Circle representatives shall launch awareness program by arranging conferences in major district before 20th Jan-2014 and CHQ representatives will also personally visit different circles to raise awareness amongst the members. It is a fact that without active participation of the members at base level no association can snatch the rights from this uncaring management. Members shall also be motivated to fight against injustice without bothering about the consequences. The members shall be asked to observe day long fast on a daily basis till CHQ is sitting on the indefinite hunger fast for the resolution of the issues. Members shall remain present on the duties but they shall remain on fast bearing a badge/cap/banner (to be decided later on) with the slogans in support of the indefinite fast by CHQ team and volunteers. Members shall be asked to be on indefinite non-co-operation and work to rule also. Everyday, in the lunch hour, a prayer session shall be organized by members in each district.
A signature campaign will also be launched with the details of the betrayal by management, despite of the firm assurance. The format for the same shall be prepared by CHQ and given to CSs. Further, Each DS will serve a memorandum for Hon’ble Prime minister to the local MP of his area and also the SSA head and ensure that it is forwarded to Hon’ble PM and CMD. One Hard copy of the Signature Campaign shall be sent to AGS shri Amit Roy for records and Scanned copy shall be sent to AGS Shri Pavan Akhand.
Volunteers for the Hunger Fast shall be called from the circles along with all the relevant details and as well as medical details, blood group etc. The form for the same shall be uploaded on the CHQ website.
The agitation activity shall be given a wide publicity in all the media.
To strengthen the association financially, it is resolved that all the circles shall deposit their dues of subscription and AGM fund since last AGM before 10th Jan-2014. It is also resolved that Jan-2014 onwards, circles shall deposit CHQ quota on a monthly basis instead of quarterly basis. Voluntary Contribution to CHQ may also be called for.
Further, District body shall hold meeting of members of their district once in every month, preferably on the first Monday of the month and collect the subscription. District shall deposit the Circle and CHQ quota in the same week to circle account and circle will deposit the CHQ quota in the next week. Shri Yogendra Jharwal, FS and Shri Harjinder Singh, AFS is entrusted the task for the same.
All the Circle Secretaries will keep the membership list updated in soft along with hard copy on a monthly basis in the format circulated by CHQ. Any addition and deletion of the members during the month should be duly recorded. If any member does not pay subscription from continuous two months, his name shall be deleted from the membership list. Circle Executives committee shall hold the meeting along with district secretaries at least once in three months. Joint Secretaries shall ensure the compliance of the same taking help of organizing secretaries of their area. Shri Deepak Shahu and Shri Abhishek Jain, AGS CHQ have been entrusted the charge for ensuring compliance from Joint secretaries and Organizing Secretaries by following up regularly with them. Further Shri Deepak Shahu and Shri Abhishek Jain will also ensure that the current membership list in the format reaches to CHQ by 10th January 2014.
Other issues like latest development in MT/DGM recruitment, conduction of next LDCE, referendum of executives associations, status of various court cases, increment on promotion through recent LDCE, fixation of pay for departmental outsider JTO etc. were also discussed in detail.
· It is resolved that association shall not allow any external direct recruitment in the name of proposed MT come what may. If the need arise we shall gherao the corporate office in very short notice against any such move of BSNL management. So far BSNL has been communicating to different authority about the lack of talent in BSNL to occupy higher position in BSNL. Now BSNL has conducted DGM exam wherein external as well as internal candidates both have appeared. Association is very much sure that merit list of recently conducted DGM exam will prove the talent of in-house candidates and will expose the vested interest of BSNL management in recruiting external candidates ignoring in-house talent.
One side association will strongly pursue for implementation of CPSE cadre hierarchy in BSNL in respect of career progression of executives and on the other side association shall pursue for early conduction of LDCE till the implementation of CPSE cadre hierarchy.
Association will follow the best suitable path in referendum of the executives association to ensure our strong representation in BSNL. Shri B Laxman and Shri Abhishek Chaudhary, VP CHQ have been given the charge for assessing the situation in co-ordination with the circle secretaries.
Association shall follow the various court cases especially for the candidates who were declared unsuccessful in LDCE in revaluation of answer sheets.
Regarding increment on promotion through LDCE it was decided to pursue with Management. Regarding court case on the matter, it was decided to wait for the outcome of the review petition already filed in Honorable Supreme court on similar issue. In between association will draft the individual representation to be submitted to BSNL management by all the LDCE qualified candidates.
BSNL has withdrawn the pay fixation of departmental TTAs who have been selected for JTO through direct recruitment. It was decided that the Association shall strongly pursue for early restoration of the same.
District meet of AIGETOA Lucknow 27/11/2013
A meeting of AIGETOA, Lucknow branch is held at Gandhi Bhawan Shabhagar, Lucknow. In the meeting Circle Secretary, Circle Finance Secretary, Circle Vice-President, DS lucknow and other members were present. In The meeting DR TTAs who have qualified to JTO were also present. We discuss all the common issues like EPF, Standard pay scale (E2/E3 for JTO /SDE), superannuation benefits etc. And assured them that we will togather fight to make BSNL a real PSU.
Urgent Announcement to all Members of AIGETOA 28/10/2013
The Assistant Circle Secretaries/Vice President/DS will send the list of fresh request of their paid members in the format given below at firstname.lastname@example.org which on verification will be added in AIGETOA yahoo group.
Format for The Assistant Circle Secretaries/Vice President/DS
Meeting with GM (Admin) 28/10/2013
Zonal meet of AIGETOA Varanasi 28/09/2013
1. District President - Sh. Syed Abbas Irtaza (9415300786)
2. District secretary - Sh. Yogendra Yadav (9415200707)
3. District Finance secretary - Sh. Awadesh Rathor (9415041969)
4. District vice President - Sh. Abhishek Kr. Singh (9473960029)
5. Asst. District secretary - Sh. Puneet Verma (8004927427)
CEC of AIGETOA UP East 02/09/2013
1. Kanpur SSA meeting will be held on 22 September.This meeting will be coordinated and attended by Sh Ashutosh Pandey, Sh. Pawan Singh, Sh Sharda, Sh Ram Kewal, Sh Jai Prakash Yadav.
2. Varansi Zone (Varansi, Ghazipur, Jaunpur, Mau, Balia) meeting will also be held on 22nd September. This meeting will be coordinated and attended by Sh Jai Prakash, Sh Asim Irshad, Sh. Narendra Prajapati, Sh Umesh Chandra, Sh. V.P.Singh, Sh Ashish.
3. For Lucknow zone Sh D.K.Gupta and Sh Vishal Prabhakar will form body .
4. The members for AGM at Jaipur has been finalized in the meeting.
5. The tentative date for AGM of UP East circle has been proposed as 1 December 2013.
CEC Meet Detail 29/08/2013
Venue:- Mahanagar Telephone Exchange, Lucknow
Date & Time:- 01 Sep 2013, 1100 Hrs
All CEC members and DS/DP should attend the meet.
Urgent - CHQ Fund Appeal 26/08/2013
As you know that, this association is working with very limited resources specially the fund. To keep alive the association activities in the best interest of it’s members fund acts like blood. Hence AIGETOA CHQ hereby calling following contribution from it’s members.
Rs 500/- from Every Member (Mandatory):
- To meet out the expenditure of AGM to be held at Jaipur.
- To have a rented/own office of AIGETOA CHQ at New Delhi.
- To have some minimum assets in the AIGETOA CHQ office at New Delhi.
- Any other expenditure in the interest of members with due approval of CEC.
Rs 2000/- from those LDCE passed members who have yet not paid: (earlier this association has called voluntary contribution of Rs 2000/- from LDCE passed members to meet out the legal expenditure but some of them have yet not paid).
- To meet out the legal expenditure on LDCE promotion and posting order.
- To meet out the future legal expenditure likely to file for notional pay fixation.
- To meet out any other expenditure on LDCE.
- Any other expenditure in the interest of members with due approval of CEC.
Note: Above contribution is to be paid directly in the CHQ account given below and as early as possible. All circle and CHQ office bearers should own the responsibility in motivating the members for above contribution.
DETAILS OF AIGETOA CHQ ACCOUNT :
Account Name : AIGETOA (All India Graduate Engineers Telecom Officers Association)
AIGETOA CHQ Account No.- 007010100808101
BanK Name : AXIS Bank
IFSC CODE: UTIB0000007
Branch Name : Statesman House, 148, Barkhamba Road New Delhi . Pin -110001
CEC Meeting of AIGETOA UPE 23/08/2013
Agenda of Meeting:
- Extending thanks to the AIGETOA CHQ for leading a conclusive agitation & to entire DRs of BSNL UP East, who whole heartedly participated in the agitation program by sacrificing their family, time & money without fear & lust.
- Discussion & decision about formation of new governing body at SSA/Circle/CHQ level.
- Discussion on modalities of election process at different level in AIGETOA e.g. online nomination for each post etc under ambit of constitution of AIGETOA and bringing more transparency, democracy, accountability & discipline in the organization.
- Providing & facilitating the promotion of new batch DRs specially 2007 & 2008 batch JTOs in the system of AIGETOA.
- Participation in the next AIC to be held on 14th and 15th Sep’13 at Jaipur.
The ACSs/VPs/District Secretaries are requested to come prepare with followings:
- All ACS/VP are requested to come with the validity period of their body in their zone.
- All District Secretaries are requested to come with proper financial statements, details regarding paid subscription and list of members/DRs of their SSA/Unit.
Meeting with GM NTR of Circle Body 20/08/2013
The Historic Agitation at Delhi 14/08/2013
AIGETOA agitation in Delhi from 29/07/2013 24/07/2013
Dear GEs. Let us unite and ignite Delhi. This is a now or never situation. We have to make Delhi agitation a great success. Kindly confirm your details by 27.07.2013 positively.
Posting Order for LDCE Qualified 33% JTO to SDE 06/07/2013
Meeting with Addl. GM(Admin) 21/06/2013
Meeting with GM(Admin) 12/06/2013
Meeting of Lucknow Branch 03/06/2013
In the meeting following points were discussed.
1. The stand of association on 78.2 percentage.The circle body will act according to stand taken by CHQ.
2. The Pre-AIC update from circle body was given.
3. EPF issues
Meeting with DGM(Fin) regarding Training Allowance 18/05/2013
Training Allowance to DRJTO at RTTC Lucknow 10/05/2013
Bio Data of JTO for issuing confirmation Order 05/05/2013
AIGETOA UPE Zonal meet at Allahabad 09/04/2013
The election for Body formation has been held. The body is as follows
Allahabad SSA :-
District President:- Er. Buta Singh Patel(9415230064)
Asst. District President:- Er. Ahteshamuddin (8004924248)
District secretary:- Er. Vishnu Pratap Singh (9450964409)
Asst. district secretary- Er. Ashish Gupta ( 99455254000)
District Finance secretary:- Er. R.D. Kushwaha( 9415137872)
District Organizing Secretary - Er. Deobrat Singh (9415130899)
District President:- Er.Amritesh (9415040421)
District secretary :- Er. Man Singh (9454455588)
District President:- Er. Taufiq Khan
District secretary :- Er. Diwakar Yadav
"Look after" order issued by Circle Office 08/04/2013
AIGETOA UPE Zonal meet at Allahabad 02/04/2013
1. Ashish Kumar -94150404192.
2. Digvijay Singh - 94150505313.
3. Shailendra Maurya -94153362384.
4. Surender Sonkar -9451362087.
All the members are requested to attend the meeting and share their views.
"Look After Arrangement" policy of BSNL 23/03/2013
IInd provisional seniority of JTO of batch 2005/2006 23/03/2013
TTA to JTO LICE Exam update 27/02/2013
AIGETOA Circle body meet with GM (Admin) 23/02/2013
1. The Officiating list of JTO TO SDE
2. The confirmation issue of Direct BSNL Recruited Officers
3. The matter of Shankar Chaudhary (DS,LUCKNOW) regarding not getting teaching allowance at RTTC.
Regarding attack on AGM(Admin) Deoria 06/02/2013
AIGETOA CEC/Gorakhpur Zone meeting at Basti 17/12/2012
Formation / Election of District Body :-
D.S. - Durgesh Singh - 9453043333
D.P. - Umesh Chand - 9415123423
D.F.S. - Manoj Yadav - 9453043431
D.S.- Santosh Kumar - 9415043337
D.P.- Surendra Kumar Gupta - 9450964523
D.S.- P.K.Mall - 9453016322
D.P.- V.P.Singh - 9415241948
D.F.S.- Shashank Sekhar - 9453016244
D.S.- Varun Sankar - 9415050065
D.P.- Avinash Singh - 9415050333
D.F.S.- Pawan Jaiswal - 9415043334
D.S. - Yashwant kumar - 9453049966
D.S. - Atm Prakash - 9450000124
D.P. - Arvind Gupta - 9415050509
Shri Umesh Chand has been assigned additional charge of ACS GORAKHPUR ZONE .
CEC and Zonal meet at Basti 05/12/2012
1. Er. N.N. Pandey
2. Er. Ram Janak Gupta
3. Er. Varun Shankar
4. Er. Ram Keval Prasad
5. Er. Umesh
First day of protest against illegal stay of ITSs 03/10/2012
Individual representation to BSNL regd LDCE & ITS 29/09/2012
Members are requested to please submit this representation by today itself who are having sufficient post qualification experience in BSNL as well as other places. AIGETOA CHQ is committed to force the management to render justice to internal executives by making them eligible over outsider in DGM recruitment. Hence all members are also requested to apply online for DGM recruitment in due time.
Protest for immediate relieving of unabsorbed ITS 29/09/2012
Letter given to CGMT and meet with DGM (Admin) 29/09/2012
Fund strengthening of AIGETOA CHQ 27/08/2012
Dear Members, as we all know and understand that fund is the need of the hour to keep the momentum going and defeat the sinister design of the vested interests, a huge corpus of fund is required. We request the members to contribute voluntarily at least a minimum of Rs. 2000/- towards the legal fund which will go a long way in ensuring justice to members of this association. Further, this Voluntary contribution shall be adjusted against the future contribution of the members making this contribution. The contribution should be deposited directly to the AIGETOA CHQ account. The details are as follows:
DETAILS OF AIGETOA CHQ ACCOUNT
Account Name: AIGETOA CHQ
AIGETOA CHQ Account No.- 007010100808101
BanK Name : AXIS Bank
IFSC CODE: UTIB0000007
Branch Name : Statesman House, 148, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
We further request the members to refrain from depositing their contribution in Cash. The Deposits should be either through Cheque or through Internet banking and if at all the need is to submit the deposit through Cash, the same should be done with all the relevant details including name and SSA.
Election of AIGETOA Lucknow body 30/07/2012
1. District President- Sh Kamlesh Kamal (9415050507)
2. District Secretory- Sh Shankar Saran Chaudhary - (9415053332)
3. District Finance Secretory - Sh. Deepak Bhargav -(9415335512)
4. Asst. District Secretory(Mobile services)- Sh. Nirmal Tamta- (9415903300)
5.District Organising Secretory(Woman Wing)- Ms. Prachi Bajpai-(9415100096)
6. Executive Member- Sh Apernesh Shukla -(9415430505).
EPF Account Passbook - Good initiative by EPFO 26/07/2012
The facility at present is only for the members for whom the employer has uploaded the Electronic Challan Cum Return for the wage month of May 2012 onwards.
There is no need to create and remember any user id and password. You have to use your mobile number and any of your following identification proof number such as PAN, AADHAR, NPR (National Population Register), Bank Account, Voter ID, Passport or Driving License to register and thereafter to login.
You can add multiple id numbers (one id against each of the listed types) and any one along with the mobile number can be used for the login.
Click here for login
Condolence news of Shri Rajeev Kumar JTO Udaipur 17/07/2012
Today, we stand in the bereavement of losing one of the important constituents of our AIGETOA family who stood by us and supported us to the greater heights. The departed soul, Shri Rajeev Kumar, J.T.O Udaipur Telecom District stands as a testimony to our commitment to stand united and struggle for our existence. Now that we have lost a warrior, a brave heart, an exemplary personality, a fine human being, a courageous friend, and most importantly an associate. It is important for one and all of us to respond to the unfortunate demise of Shri Rajeev Kumar, and set an example to the entire work force of BSNL that we are principally a cluster of socially responsible human beings.
In this backdrop, it is decided that we collect some money and handover the same to the bereaved family as a token of our love towards the departed soul.
Name of Bank – Axis bank
Account No - 010010100600286
Branch - O - 15, Green House, Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302001
IFSC Code- UTIB0000010
MICR Code- 302211002
Branch Code - 000010*\
For further detail please contact
· Shri Manoj Dhangar, JTO, Jaipur
· Shri Jai Prakash, CS,AIGETOA UPE
Modification in LDCE result 05/07/2012
Annual Meet of Kanpur zone 02/07/2012
Bank account of AIGETOA UP East 02/07/2012
Name of Account: All India Graduate Engineer Telecom Officers Association
Account No: 030351477128
Bank Name & Address: State Bank of India, Mahanagar, Lucknow-226006
IFSC Code: SBIN0008189
If any member want to deposit his monthly subscription fee through Internet Banking, it can be deposited and after deposition of fee for confirmation he must send a mail on Email id: email@example.com. So that the proper receipt can be issued. For further details contact:
Mr. Asim Irshad (Finance Secretary) - 9415016543
Mr. Jai Prakash Yadav ( Asst. Finance Secretary) - 9415123435.
Circle Office letter regd. LDCE-2012 30/06/2012
VC 14 point performa for LDCE candidates 28/06/2012
LDCE executives from other circle posted in UPE 27/06/2012
Vigilance Clearance for LDCE Qualified candidates 27/06/2012
Addl.GM(A) responded in the positive manner and order regarding demand of VC from respective SSAs has been issued today itself and uploaded on UPE circle portal.
Zonal meet of Kanpur zone 24/06/2012
- Shri Vijay Bahadur Nag 9415040415
- Shri Anuj Kumar 9415050520
- Shri Love Kumar Gupta 9415040435
- Shri Manoj Manjul 9415040411
- Shri Mohd Mehdi 9415110123
Vigilance clearance to the LDCE-2012 22/06/2012
Meeting of AIGETOA UP(E) with CGMT 20/06/2012
Zonal Distribution of SSAs 17/06/2012
Lucknow Zone: Lucknow, Barabanki, Raibareli, Hardoi, Sitapur, Sultanpur, Shahjahenpur, Lakhimpur…08 SSAs Allahabad Zone: Allahabad, Mirzapur, Pratapgarh, ,Jaunpur, Ghazipur, Varansi, Ballia …..07 SSAs
Gorakhpur Zone: Fiazabad, Basti, Gorakhpur, Deoria, Bahraich, Gonda, Azamgarh, Mau , ….08 SSAs
Kanpur Zone: Kanpur, Orai, Hamirpur, Farrukhabad, Banda, Jhansi, Unnao, Fatehpur……08 SSAs
It is requested to the esteemed ACSs and VPs to accordingly arrange for the zonal meets by coordinating with the members of the respective zones.
Urgent - Zonal meets of AIGETOA UP East 13/06/2012
1. Sh Narendra Prajapati & Sh. Vishal Prabhakar for Lucknow zone
2. Sh D.K.Gupta & Sh. Ashish Kumar for Allahabad Zone
3. Sh. N.N.Pandey & Sh. Ram Janak Gupta for Gorakhpur Zone
4. Sh. G.K. Gupta & Sh. V.B. Nag for Kanpur zone
Sh. Pawan Singh, Organizing secretary will coordinate all zones for proposing the dates
First Upgradation order of NTR Issued 13/06/2012
BSNL Union/Association Strike Called off 13/06/2012
LDCE 2012 result declared 13/06/2012
IVth AGM of AIGETOA UP(East) 11/06/2012
In the annual circle conference of AIGETOA UP [East] Telecom circle, held on dated 10.06.2012, the old circle body of the AIGETOA UP [East] Telecom circle has been dissolved. The new circle body of AIGETOA UP [East] Telecom circle has been formed democratically in the presence of General Secretary of AIGETOA. Shri Ashutosh Pandey and Shri Jai Prakash elected as Circle President and Circle Secretary respectively for AIGETOA, UP(E). Click Here for new Body
Nomination for election of Circle Body 05/06/2012
Promotion to SDE (Telecom) on Officiating basis 31/05/2012
AGM of AIGETOA UP (East) on 10/06/2012 09/05/2012
2. Contribution Rs1000/- per member.
3. AGM Management Committee
1. Mr.Shaswat Srivastava 9415040436
2. Mr.Ram Kewal 9415341922
3. Mr.Jai Prakash 9415040422
4. Mr.Asim Irshad 9415016453
5. Mr.Ashutosh Pandey 9415008990
6. Mr.Kamlesh Kamal 9415050507
7. Mr.N.N. Pandey 9415040431
8. Mr.Ashish Kumar 9415040419
9. Mr.Jairam Yadav 9415204048
10. Mr.Mohd. Mehdi 9415110123
11. Mr.Akhilesh Prakash 9415008550
12 . Mr. Alok Kr. Singhal 9453023123
13. Mr. Varun Shankar 9415050065
14. Mr. Anuj Kumar 9415050520
15. Mr.Manoj Yadav 9453043431
4. AGM arrangements etc would be done by Mr. Pankaj Singh, DP and Mr. Deepak Bhargawa, DS of Lucknow AIGETOA, UPE with team as chosen by them.
5. Pre-AGM meeting is scheduled on 27 May 2012 at Lucknow to be presided by Mr.Ram Kewal, CS AIGETOA UPE.
Meeting of AIGETOA Lucknow
Detail regarding TBP of 2001/2002 Batches 18/08/2010
JTO 2005 Batch Pay Fixation 07/05/2010
Letter issued from AGM(Staff), covering Corporate Office Order to all concerned Sr.Officers of UP(E) Circle regarding Removal of disparity in pay of DR JTOs of Recruitment Year 2005.
JTO 2005 Batch pay Anomaly 05/05/2010
Circle Executive Committee Meet at Gorakhpur 27/04/2010
Minutes of the CEC are as follows
1. Nomination of CS: It has been decided that Shri Ram Kewal Prasad, ACS Varanasi will look after the charge of Circle Secretary, due to the health constraint of existing CS Shri Ashutosh Pandey, till the new body formation at next ACM.
2. Delegation to AGM: The delegation for the AGM scheduled to be held on dated 08th & 09th of May 2010 at Faridabad was finalised by the CEC. The delegation will constitute of
1) Shri Surendra Sonkar, Allahabad
2) Shri R J Gupta, Gorakhpur
3) Shri H P Agrahari, Gorakhpur
4) Shri Mohd Faizan, Basti
5) Shri Ram Keval, Basti
6) Shri J P Yadav, Basti
7) Shri V P Singh, Deoria
8) Shri Rajit Ram, Lucknow
9) Shri Shashwat, Lucknow
10)Shri Jai Prakash, Lucknow
11) Shri Mohd Mehdi, Orai
3. Formation of SSA bodies, members’ registration and fund collection: The following members are nominated to coordinate with each and every SSA regarding formation of SSA body. They will also look after the availability of receipt, Cash book mtce, hard copy of constitution and procedures.
1) Shri Sandeep Jaiswal, Deoria [Team Leader]
2) Shri Ashutosh Pandey, Lucknow
3) Shri Kamlesh Kamal, Lucknow
4) Shri Pankaj Khare, Lucknow
4. Updation of Circle website: SSA may send their updates discussed with SSA heads or any other authority to CS/CP for circle website updation.Also the CHQ updates may also be updated at Circle website.
5. Cases to be taken up with Circle management
1) Confirmation of 2001 to 2005 batch JTO
2) TBP of Left out cases of 2001 batch [For this a message will be flashed on circle website and every DS will send the left out cases to CS/CP]
3) EPF cases
4) Transfer case of Shri Sandeep Jaiswal, Deoria , P K Dhruv, Lucknow & R K Singh, Deoria
6. Annual Circle Meet (ACM): The next ACM is decided to be held on 08/08/2010 at Lucknow. For nomination the last date is decided to be 31/07/2010. The same will also be flashed on circle website.
7.Circle Account was also reviewed
Circle Executive Committee Meet at Lucknow 18/12/2009
Revised MTRR Issued 03/09/2009
Day - 2 Operation Sacrifice 19/08/2009
More than 5000 Graduate engineers and DR JAOs participated in the second day of indefinite agitation called by AIGETOA at Jantar Mantar New Delhi.
Whole day went with huge slogan shouting and agitation and the whole process is getting a huge coverage in print as well as electronics media. The Peace March and Candle light demonstration was the pick of the day. GS /President were busy in meeting the prominent Public and Political personalities and getting a very positive response from all sector of the society. Moreover many graduate engineers and JAOs have left their places to reach the agitation place who could not participate earlier physically at Delhi. In this way this agitation is taking the face of war as strength and resentment of the mob is increasing day by day due to the adamant behavior of the BSNL management.
CS received various massages that, some members are being threatened by the local authority to serve the memo or dies-non letter. CS appeals to such members, please do not worry and come to participate at Delhi as this is the matter of respect and dignity as we are already at the worst. One must understand that a Complete Win here in Delhi will certainly & naturally alleviate these temporary measures being employed by management for obvious reasons.
THE WIN IS ONLY OUR DESTINATION, THE QUALITY AND UNITY ARE ONLY OUR STRENGTH...............SO TARGET YOUR DESTINATION..................HALLA BOL..........
Day - 1 Operation Sacrifice 18/08/2009
All the members who could not join today's DHARNA at Corporate office, are also appealed to join tomorrow in ongoing agitation.All the members who cannot reach at corporate office, they will be on "CL/EL" till the further instructions from CHQ.
Dear AIGETOAians, with such kind of unity which we are showing, that day is not too far when we will win and together we will again make BSNL, the number one telecom company in INDIA. Friends just keep the struggle on and appeal each and every executive and employee to support us.
For Glimpses please visit CHQ website
CL Application format 14/08/2009
Half day demonstration at Bahraich 03/08/2009
Stipend Arrear Issue of Gonda SSA Solved 03/08/2009
AIGETOA District Body formation of Deoria SSA 03/08/2009
Media Coverage to Half day Demonstration 01/08/2009
Half day Demonstration at Allahabad 01/08/2009
Half Day Demonstration at Circle and Major SSA 31/07/2009
On invitation of CGMT UP(E) a team of 4 members led by Shri Ashutosh Pandey, Circle Secretary AIGETOA UP(E) met Shri Om Vir Singh, CGMT UP(E) in the presence of Shri A.K.Purwar PGMTD Lucknow, Shri Vinay Sahi GM(Fin), Shri H.R.Shukla GM(N/w Op), Shri S.C.Kaushal GM(Mktg), Shri Rajiv Chandel DGM(A).
The CGMT was apprised of the grievances of the BSNL recruited GEJTOs & GESDEs. The CGMT sought for a copy of proposal of AIGETOA for career progression and has assured that he will try to generate consensus among CGMTs of other telecom Circles and will forward the matter to BSNL HQ. The CGMT also urged that the recruitment of GEJTOs must not be done in bulk as is presently being done in BSNL.The press note was handed over to print media personnel.Similar demonstrations were also held at major SSAs HQ in UP(E) Circle.
Glimpses of demonstration held in UP(E).
Responce of GM(Fin) regarding Stipend Arrear Issue 28/07/2009
Notice served to CGMT UP(East) 28/07/2009
Internal Awareness Program for Operation Sacrifice 28/07/2009
Telephonic Conversation with GM(Fin) in respect of stipend arrears on IDA pattern
As a first hand information payment of stipend arrear is pending in following SSAs/Unit
GM(Fin) assured to intervene in this matter for necessary arrangement for make payment of stipend arrear to the concerned's at the earliest.
Recruitment Rules of BSNL Management Services issued. 15/07/2009
Letter to CPFC New Delhi 15/07/2009
Zonal Meet at Faizabad SSA 15/07/2009
The following points have been finalized in the meeting.
- Proper maintenance of cash-book (income expenditure details) should be maintained at every SSA as well as circle level.
- Distribution of subscription receipt book to every SSA and cash receipt should be given to each member, depositing subscription fee.
- Registration form in Hand Copy should be submitted to circle body through D.S.
- Submission of notice to all SSA Heads regarding ongoing agitation programs.
The following issues will be taken up by the circle body.
- T.B.P. of 2001 batch JTOs.
- Confirmation of 2005 batch JTOs.
- EPF transfer case/ New account opening.
The district body of Faizabad SSA has been formed in presence of CS &CP. The details of district body are as follows.
- Mr. Nirankar Nath Pandey (DP)
- Mr. Brajesh Kumar Singh (DS)
- Mr. Pankaj Maurya (DA/O)
District Body Formation at Orai SSA 12/07/2009
Zonal Meets of AIGETOA UP(East) 10/07/2009
Agenda for the above meeting is as under:-
1. Detailed discussion/ review of preparation for CHQs agitation plan under the quote “Operation Sacrifice: Death before dishonor”.
a. Fund Collection
b. Booking of Tickets & regular update of status to CEC AIGETOA UP(E) for onward submission to CHQ
c. Planning for wide publicity of the cause
d. Planning for demonstrations/ program to be done before 18th Aug 2009 as per direction of CHQ
2. Review of online membership form filling.
3. Filling hard copy of membership form.
4. Registration of newly joined GEJTOs and also of those who are not yet registered.
5. Planning for regular membership subscription submission.
Note: All the members are requested to kindly bring their passport size photograph in the zonal meets.
Click here for meet Details
Notice served to CGMT UP(East) 06/07/2009
ANNUAL CIRCLE CONFERENCE OF AIGETOA U.P (EAST)
In the annual circle conference of AIGETOA UP [East] Telecom circle, held on dated 07.06.2009, the old circle body of the AIGETOA UP [East] Telecom circle has been dissolved. The new circle body of AIGETOA UP [East] Telecom circle has been formed democratically in the presence of General Secretary of AIGETOA. Shri Mohd. Faizan and Shri Ashutosh Pandey elected as Circle President and Circle Secretary respectively for AIGETOA, UP(E). Click Here for Circle Body
Annual Circle Meet Details 06/06/2009
Modification in the schedule of election 01/06/2009
Annual Circle Meet and Notification for election of Circle Executive Committee
The Annual Circle Meet of AIGETOA UP(East) circle is proposed to be held at Lucknow on 07/06/2008. It is also decided to conduct the election for Circle Executive Committee and Zonal Committees during the ACM. The election process will be carried out as per given schedule. Click here for detail
Unity is harmony within and among individuals in the group. Unity is sustained by concentration, energy and focusing thought, by accepting and appreciating the value of the rich array of participants and the unique contribution each can make, and by remaining loyal not only to one another but also to the task.